Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Vehicles
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Mr. Anderson drove 2 miles in his new car on Tuesday and 4 miles on Friday. How many miles did he drive in these two days?
2. There are 4 buses and 47 cabs in a parking lot. How many vehicles are there in the parking lot?
3. There are 25 men and 44 women in an aeroplane. How many passengers are there altogether?
4. Brian is a mechanic. He repaired 24 cars and 43 vans last month. How many vehicles did he repair altogether?
5. Mrs. Stewart used 2 gallons of fuel last week. She used 5 gallons this week. How many gallons of fuel were consumed in the two weeks?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Addition - Fun with Vehicles