Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Vehicles
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Mr. Allen drove 22 miles in his new car on Sunday and 18 miles on Wednesday. How many miles did he drive in these two days?
2. There are 5 buses and 51 trucks in a parking lot. How many vehicles are there in the parking lot?
3. There are 20 men and 2 women in an aeroplane. How many passengers are there altogether?
4. Warren is a mechanic. He repaired 14 cabs and 41 vans last month. How many vehicles did he repair altogether?
5. Mrs. Smith used 3 gallons of fuel last week. She used 3 gallons this week. How many gallons of fuel were consumed in the two weeks?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Addition - Fun with Vehicles