Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Vehicles
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Mr. Hurt drove 41 miles in his new car on Saturday and 17 miles on Wednesday. How many miles did he drive in these two days?
2. There are 9 cabs and 57 trucks in a parking lot. How many vehicles are there in the parking lot?
3. There are 11 men and 15 women in an aeroplane. How many passengers are there altogether?
4. Arthur is a mechanic. He repaired 18 buses and 40 cars last month. How many vehicles did he repair altogether?
5. Mrs. Moore used 2 gallons of fuel last week. She used 6 gallons this week. How many gallons of fuel were consumed in the two weeks?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Addition - Fun with Vehicles