Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Fruits
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. There are 45 oranges and 41 pears in a fruit basket. How many total fruits are there in the basket?
2. Mrs. Simon used 9 pineapples and 87 apples to make fruit juice. How many fruits did she use to make juice?
3. Mr. Douglas has 9 apples and 47 pineapples for sale in his fruit shop. How many fruits is that altogether?
4. A farmer has 9 apple trees and 11 plum trees in his orchard. How many trees is that altogether?
5. Robin ate 3 plums and 5 apples over the weekend. How many fruits did he eat over the weekend?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Addition - Fun with Fruits