Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Fruits
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. There are 7 pineapples and 38 plums in a fruit basket. How many total fruits are there in the basket?
2. Mrs. Jackson used 4 pineapples and 59 apples to make fruit juice. How many fruits did she use to make juice?
3. Mr. Douglas has 22 apples and 26 peaches for sale in his fruit shop. How many fruits is that altogether?
4. A farmer has 17 apple trees and 23 plum trees in his orchard. How many trees is that altogether?
5. John ate 7 bananas and 7 apples over the weekend. How many fruits did he eat over the weekend?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Addition - Fun with Fruits