Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Fruits
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. There are 32 pears and 32 plums in a fruit basket. How many total fruits are there in the basket?
2. Mrs. Young used 8 pineapples and 69 apples to make fruit juice. How many fruits did she use to make juice?
3. Mr. Martin has 41 oranges and 48 bananas for sale in his fruit shop. How many fruits is that altogether?
4. A farmer has 38 apple trees and 12 plum trees in his orchard. How many trees is that altogether?
5. Arthur ate 4 apples and 2 oranges over the weekend. How many fruits did he eat over the weekend?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Addition - Fun with Fruits