Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Shopping is Fun!
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. You have saved 41 cents last week and 47 cents this week. How many cents have you saved?
2. You visit the Toy Shop first. You buy two toys, one costing 19 cents and the other costing 16 cents. How many cents do you spend at the Toy Shop?
3. You visit the Book Shop next. You pay 24 cents for a story book and 22 cents for a book of poems. How many cents do you spend at the Book Shop?
4. You step out of your home into a long street. The Toy Shop is 24 m to the left and the Book Shop is 22 m to the right from your home. By how many metres are the two shops separated?
5. You return home. How many metres have you walked?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Addition - Shopping is Fun!