Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
More to Take Away!
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. A board game contains 46 total coins. There are 15 yellow coins, and 10 white coins. How many coins are there of other colors?
2. The doctors at Get-Well Hospital drank 59 cups of tea yesterday. They drank 30 cups in the morning and 23 in the afternoon. How many did they drink in the evening?
3. Arthur borrowed 11 books from the school library. He returned 5 books yesterday and 4 books today. How many books does he still have?
4. Mrs. Nelson had a lovely 41-piece crockery set. Last evening, 2 cups and 3 saucers broke. How many pieces of crockery left?
5. Adam had half an hour to do his homework. He spent 9 minutes on English and 11 minutes on Science. How many minutes remain?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Subtraction - More to Take Away!