Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
More to Take Away!
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. A board game contains 43 total coins. There are 12 green coins, and 25 red coins. How many coins are there of other colors?
2. The doctors at Get-Well Hospital drank 38 cups of tea yesterday. They drank 5 cups in the morning and 13 in the afternoon. How many did they drink in the evening?
3. Bill borrowed 12 books from the school library. He returned 4 books yesterday and 5 books today. How many books does he still have?
4. Mrs. Stewart had a lovely 37-piece crockery set. Last evening, 4 cups and 5 saucers broke. How many pieces of crockery left?
5. Ronald had half an hour to do his homework. He spent 6 minutes on English and 10 minutes on Science. How many minutes remain?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Subtraction - More to Take Away!