Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. There are 64 flowers to be distributed equally in 8 bouquets. How many flowers will there be in each bouquet?
2. Michelle counted 30 petals in a bunch of flowers. Each flower had 6 petals. How many flowers are there in the bunch?
3. Each rose has 7 thorns. If there are a total of 49 thorns, how many roses are there?
4. How many bunches of 5 an be made from 15 flowers?
5. A florist placed 16 gladioli equally in 8 vases. How many gladioli were placed in each vase?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Division - Pretty Flowers