Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Animals
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Mom buys 3 train tickets for $12. How many dollars does each ticket cost?
2. The train ticket to Hanging Gardens costs 4 times more than that to Brown Beach. If the ticket to Hanging Gardens costs $28, how many dollars is the ticket to Brown Beach?
3. Hanging Gardens is 2 times as far as Brown Beach. If Hanging Gardens is 16 miles from home, how many miles is Brown Beach from home?
4. There are 20 women in the train. The women are 2 times more than the men. How many men are there in the train?
5. The parking lot at Hanging Gardens has a capacity for 45 cars. A maximum of 5 cars can be parked in each row. How many rows are there?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Division - Fun Travel