Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
The Balloon Seller
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
The balloon seller sold balloons in bags of 3. The number of balloons of different colors he sold on various days are given below.
| || Red || Blue || Green |
| Sunday || 30 || 12 || 9 |
| Monday ||6 ||18 ||9 |
1. How many bags of blue balloons are sold on Sunday?
2. How many bags of green balloons are sold on Monday?
3. How many bags of balloons are sold on Monday?
4. How many bags of balloons are sold on Sunday?
5. If 6 balloons cost 18 cents, how many cents does a bag of balloons cost?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Division - The Balloon Seller