Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
A tailor stitches 2 shirts everyday. It takes him 6 hours to stitch a shirt. Each shirt uses 7 buttons and has two pockets. Each shirt costs the tailor $ 3 and he charges the customer $ 6 .
1. How many pockets does the tailor stitch in 8 days?
2. How many shirts does the tailor stitch if he uses 42 buttons?
3. How many dollars does the tailor collect from his customers in 4 days?
4. How many dollars does the tailor earn as profit in 3 days?
5. How many hours does the tailor work in 8 days?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Mixed Bag - The Tailor