Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
|The bible verses are taken from the King James version.|
1. Luke 10:25 - And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit _______ life?
2. Luke 10:26 - He said unto him, What is written in the _______? how readest thou?
3. Luke 10:27 - And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy _______, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.
4. Luke 10:28 - And he said unto him, Thou hast answered _______: this do, and thou shalt live.
5. Luke 10:29 - But he, willing to justify himself, said unto _______, And who is my neighbour?
6. Luke 10:30 - And Jesus answering said, A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among _______, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead.
7. Luke 10:31 - And by chance there came down a certain priest that way: and when he saw him, he passed by on the other _______.
8. Luke 10:32 - And likewise a _______, when he was at the place, came and looked on him, and passed by on the other side.
9. Luke 10:33 - But a certain _______, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him,
10. Luke 10:34 - And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in _______ and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him.
11. Luke 10:35 - And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two _______, and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee.
12. Luke 10:36 - Which now of these three, thinkest thou, was _______ unto him that fell among the thieves?
13. Luke 10:37 - And he said, He that shewed _______ on him. Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise.
Try the Quiz : The Parable of the Good Samaritan