Hide all answersHide all answersView all answersView all answersPrintTry the Quiz
Answer the following questions related to Gymnastics.
1. The first women's Olympic competition in gymnastics were held in which year? 1900
2. Name the player who won 18 olympic medals from the1956 to 1964 Olympics. Larissa Latynina Hana Ruzickova
3. What are the different disciplines in Teamgym? Tumbling and Floor.
Pommel Horse, Parallel Bars, Floor.
High Bar, Pommel Horse.
Trampette, Tumbling and Floor. Answer:Answer:Trampette, Tumbling and Floor.
4. Name the player who won 2 gold medals for the balance beam and the floor exercise events at the 1972 Munich Olympics. Olga Korbut Agnes Keleti
5. Name the player who was paralyzed after falling on vault in 1998. Sang Lan Takshi Ono
6. Akinori Nakayama, the gymnast who won 7 medals in various events at 1968 Mexico Olympics belonged to which country? China
7. Name the player who won the Olympics title in the rings at the 1996 Atlanta olympics and was third at the 2004 Athens olympics. Jury Chechi Albert Azaryan
Yuri van Gelder
8. Yurchenko loop is performed on which of the following apparatus? Flying Rings
Balance beam Answer:Answer:Balance beam
9. Name the gymnast from Yugoslavia to earn a gold medal at the 1924 Paris Olympics. Leon Stuklj Jury Chechi
10. Mary Luo Retton was the first gymnast to win a gold medal in the 1984 Los Angeles Olympics. Which country did she represent? Britian
11. In which year were the trampoline gymnastics included in Olympics? 1992
12. Name the first gymnast in history to score a perfect 10 in the 1976 Canada Olympics. Olga Korbut
Mary Luo Retton
Nadia Comaneci Answer:Answer:Nadia Comaneci
13. Which country won the men's and women's gold medalsin the trampoline gymnastics events at the 2000 Sydney Olympic Games? Britian
14. Name first American player who won the Olympic all-around championship at the 2004 Seoul Olympic Games. Paul Hamm Morgan Hamm
15. Kyle Shewfelt, who won the gold medal in the men's floor exercise competition at the 2004 Athens Olympics belonged to which country? Britian