Hide all answersHide all answersView all answersView all answersPrintTry the Quiz
Answer the following questions related to the Olympic Medals.
1. Which images were embossed on the medals of 1980 Moscow Olympic games? Victory seated above stadium , Dove of Peace flying, laurel branch in beak, logo above.
Victory seated above stadium ,Winner carried by jubilant athletes.
Victory seated above stadium, A stylised Olympic Bowl with a burning flame. Victory with wreath seated above stadium ,Winner carried by jubilant athletes.
Answer:Answer:Victory seated above stadium, A stylised Olympic Bowl with a burning flame.
2. What is the total number of medals clinched by Germany in the 1992 Olympic games? 87
3. Which country clinched the highest number of Gold medals in 1988? USSR Democratic Republic of Germany
4. How many Gold medals did Australia win in the 2004 Athens Olympic Games? 12
5. Who won a Bronze medal for the 10 Km Women's race walk in the 1996 Atlanta Olympic games? Perrone Elisabetta
Nikolayeva Yelena Wang Yan
6. What is the total number of Gold medals clinched by Australia in the 1996 Atlanta Olympic games? 5
7. Who won the Silver medal for the Women's-Singles Badminton in 2004 Olympic games hosted by Australia? Zhou, Mi
Audina, Mia Zhang, Ning
8. How many Gold medals were won by Denmark in the 2004 Athens Olympic games? 1
9. Name the only player from Italy who won the Silver medal in the 1912 Sweden Olympics. Pietro Speciale Fernando Altimani
10. List the number of countries with medals until 1996 Olympics. 125
11. What is the total number of Gold medals won by Russia in the 1996 Atlanta Olympic games? 23
12. What is the total number of Gold medals won by USA in the1988 Seoul Olympic games? 33
13. Which nation stood 1st in the list of Gold medals winner in the 2004 Athens Olympic games? France
14. How many nations have competed at the Olympic Games until the 2004 Olympic games? 200
15. Who created the design of the 2004 Athens Olympic games medal? Sung-Chun Yang
Erik Lindberg /Bertram Mackennal
Elena Votsi Answer:Answer:Elena Votsi