Home > Fun > Game of Hidden English Words > Print Preview
Game of Hidden English Words : Flowers
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
|Each sentence below has a flower (or flowering plant) hidden in it. Find it!|
1. Doctors usually use a sterile pair of gloves.
Doctors usually use A STERile pair of gloves.
2. Can naval staff help rescue the drowning people?
CAN NAval staff help rescue the drowning people?
3. This plot used to be full of wild shrubs.
This pLOT USed to be full of wild shrubs.
4. The bright Sun flowered the hopes of the worried farmers.
The bright SUN FLOWERed the hopes of the worried farmers.
5. There is some broccoli lying in the vegetable tray.
There is some broccoLI LYing in the vegetable tray.
6. The movie hero seriously injured himself while running.
The movie heRO SEriously injured himself while running.
7. Linda is yawning because she is feeling sleepy.
LinDA IS Yawning because she is feeling sleepy.
8. Did Emma rig old canvas pieces to make sails for the ship?
Did EmMA RIG OLD canvas pieces to make sails for the ship?
9. When my friends whisper I wink letting out their secret.
When my friends whisPER I WINK LEtting out their secret.
10. Is the woman behind the purdah liable to be unhappy?
Is the woman behind the purDAH LIAble to be unhappy?
11. Paul has a torch identical to Clara's.
Paul has a tORCH IDentical to Clara's.
12. The cabal sampled defeat when its motive became known.
The caBAL SAMpled defeat when its motive became known.
Try the Quiz : Game of Hidden English Words : Flowers