Home > Fun > Game of Hidden English Words > Print Preview
Game of Hidden English Words : Vegetables
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
|Each sentence below has a vegetable hidden in it. Find it!|
1. There is a silver teapot at our aunt's home.
There is a silver teaPOT AT Our aunt's home.
2. Aunt Hilda has kept a bowl of macaroni on the dining table.
Aunt Hilda has kept a bowl of macarONI ON the dining table.
3. Stacy is a very ambitious journalist.
Stacy is a verY AMbitious journalist.
4. The boy with the air pump kindly agreed to inflate the tires.
The boy with the air PUMP KINdly agreed to inflate the tyres.
5. We dug our dry farm to sow the seeds.
We duG OUR Dry farm to sow the seeds.
6. The car rotated due to the impact of the accident.
The CAR ROTated due to the impact of the accident.
7. You will now be answering a set of multiple-choice questions.
You will now BE ANSwering a set of multiple-choice questions.
8. Is it possible to find a wasp in a chestnut tree?
Is it possible to find a waSP IN A CHestnut tree?
9. There is an egg planted firmly on the juggler's hat.
There is an EGG PLANTed firmly on the juggler's hat.
10. Karen is known to be ethical in her approach.
Karen is known to BE EThical in her approach.
11. The performing troupe aspired to be the best of all.
The performing trouPE ASpired to be the best of all.
12. Mom asked Roy to order a dish of his choice from the menu.
Mom asked Roy to ordeR A DISH of his choice from the menu.
Try the Quiz : Game of Hidden English Words : Vegetables