Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Vehicles
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Mr. Lee drove 35 miles in his new car on Sunday and 40 miles on Monday. How many miles did he drive in these two days?
2. There are 3 cabs and 23 buses in a parking lot. How many vehicles are there in the parking lot?
3. There are 13 men and 5 women in an aeroplane. How many passengers are there altogether?
4. Steve is a mechanic. He repaired 2 cars and 4 trucks last month. How many vehicles did he repair altogether?
5. Mrs. Stewart used 4 gallons of fuel last week. She used 4 gallons this week. How many gallons of fuel were consumed in the two weeks?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Addition - Fun with Vehicles