Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Vehicles
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Mr. Young drove 11 miles in his new car on Tuesday and 41 miles on Thursday. How many miles did he drive in these two days?
2. There are 5 cars and 33 cabs in a parking lot. How many vehicles are there in the parking lot?
3. There are 16 men and 13 women in an aeroplane. How many passengers are there altogether?
4. Gary is a mechanic. He repaired 19 vans and 20 buses last month. How many vehicles did he repair altogether?
5. Mrs. Anderson used 9 gallons of fuel last week. She used 4 gallons this week. How many gallons of fuel were consumed in the two weeks?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Addition - Fun with Vehicles