Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Vehicles
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Mr. Brown drove 16 miles in his new car on Tuesday and 39 miles on Wednesday. How many miles did he drive in these two days?
2. There are 9 vans and 81 buses in a parking lot. How many vehicles are there in the parking lot?
3. There are 37 men and 41 women in an aeroplane. How many passengers are there altogether?
4. Warren is a mechanic. He repaired 15 cabs and 42 cars last month. How many vehicles did he repair altogether?
5. Mrs. Martin used 4 gallons of fuel last week. She used 6 gallons this week. How many gallons of fuel were consumed in the two weeks?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Addition - Fun with Vehicles