Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Vehicles
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Mr. Gates drove 5 miles in his new car on Wednesday and 38 miles on Thursday. How many miles did he drive in these two days?
2. There are 5 trucks and 64 cabs in a parking lot. How many vehicles are there in the parking lot?
3. There are 42 men and 4 women in an aeroplane. How many passengers are there altogether?
4. Mark is a mechanic. He repaired 17 cars and 44 vans last month. How many vehicles did he repair altogether?
5. Mrs. Moore used 5 gallons of fuel last week. She used 4 gallons this week. How many gallons of fuel were consumed in the two weeks?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Addition - Fun with Vehicles