Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Vehicles
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Mr. Gates drove 42 miles in his new car on Saturday and 41 miles on Sunday. How many miles did he drive in these two days?
2. There are 7 vans and 40 trucks in a parking lot. How many vehicles are there in the parking lot?
3. There are 11 men and 44 women in an aeroplane. How many passengers are there altogether?
4. Ronnie is a mechanic. He repaired 48 cabs and 35 cars last month. How many vehicles did he repair altogether?
5. Mrs. Jackson used 8 gallons of fuel last week. She used 7 gallons this week. How many gallons of fuel were consumed in the two weeks?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Addition - Fun with Vehicles