Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Vehicles
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Mr. Brown drove 7 miles in his new car on Wednesday and 19 miles on Sunday. How many miles did he drive in these two days?
2. There are 3 cabs and 3 buses in a parking lot. How many vehicles are there in the parking lot?
3. There are 11 men and 37 women in an aeroplane. How many passengers are there altogether?
4. Paul is a mechanic. He repaired 20 trucks and 48 cars last month. How many vehicles did he repair altogether?
5. Mrs. Smith used 2 gallons of fuel last week. She used 3 gallons this week. How many gallons of fuel were consumed in the two weeks?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Addition - Fun with Vehicles