Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Vehicles
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Mr. Gates drove 38 miles in his new car on Saturday and 47 miles on Thursday. How many miles did he drive in these two days?
2. There are 9 cars and 25 vans in a parking lot. How many vehicles are there in the parking lot?
3. There are 8 men and 7 women in an aeroplane. How many passengers are there altogether?
4. Herbert is a mechanic. He repaired 13 cabs and 8 trucks last month. How many vehicles did he repair altogether?
5. Mrs. Hurt used 4 gallons of fuel last week. She used 9 gallons this week. How many gallons of fuel were consumed in the two weeks?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Addition - Fun with Vehicles