Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Vehicles
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Mr. Smith drove 37 miles in his new car on Tuesday and 14 miles on Thursday. How many miles did he drive in these two days?
2. There are 4 trucks and 9 buses in a parking lot. How many vehicles are there in the parking lot?
3. There are 18 men and 44 women in an aeroplane. How many passengers are there altogether?
4. Adam is a mechanic. He repaired 6 cabs and 34 cars last month. How many vehicles did he repair altogether?
5. Mrs. Jackson used 2 gallons of fuel last week. She used 5 gallons this week. How many gallons of fuel were consumed in the two weeks?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Addition - Fun with Vehicles