Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Toys
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Diane made a necklace for her doll using 31 black beads and 18 white beads. How many beads does the necklace have?
2. Sarah has two dolls. The first doll costs $ 8 and the second costs $ 4. How many dollars do the two dolls cost?
3. Darren empties 18 marbles from a small box into a big box that already contains 15 marbles. How many marbles are now there in the big box?
4. Darren arranges 20 blocks in four stacks. He then arranges 12 blocks in six stacks. How many blocks did he arrange in the ten stacks?
5. Darren likes toy vehicles. He has 5 trucks and 37 vans. How many toy vehicles does he have?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Addition - Fun with Toys