Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Toys
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Stacy made a necklace for her doll using 22 black beads and 42 red beads. How many beads does the necklace have?
2. Barbara has two dolls. The first doll costs $ 3 and the second costs $ 7. How many dollars do the two dolls cost?
3. John empties 39 marbles from a small box into a big box that already contains 17 marbles. How many marbles are now there in the big box?
4. John arranges 31 blocks in four stacks. He then arranges 17 blocks in six stacks. How many blocks did he arrange in the ten stacks?
5. John likes toy vehicles. He has 7 vans and 58 buses. How many toy vehicles does he have?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Addition - Fun with Toys