Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Toys
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Cheryl made a necklace for her doll using 12 yellow beads and 18 green beads. How many beads does the necklace have?
2. Sarah has two dolls. The first doll costs $ 6 and the second costs $ 8. How many dollars do the two dolls cost?
3. Andy empties 2 marbles from a small box into a big box that already contains 45 marbles. How many marbles are now there in the big box?
4. Andy arranges 27 blocks in four stacks. He then arranges 16 blocks in six stacks. How many blocks did he arrange in the ten stacks?
5. Andy likes toy vehicles. He has 7 cabs and 55 trucks. How many toy vehicles does he have?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Addition - Fun with Toys