Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Toys
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Debbie made a necklace for her doll using 17 red beads and 39 blue beads. How many beads does the necklace have?
2. Cheryl has two dolls. The first doll costs $ 6 and the second costs $ 5. How many dollars do the two dolls cost?
3. Graham empties 6 marbles from a small box into a big box that already contains 30 marbles. How many marbles are now there in the big box?
4. Graham arranges 42 blocks in four stacks. He then arranges 12 blocks in six stacks. How many blocks did he arrange in the ten stacks?
5. Graham likes toy vehicles. He has 6 buses and 7 cars. How many toy vehicles does he have?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Addition - Fun with Toys