Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Toys
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Cheryl made a necklace for her doll using 43 blue beads and 11 green beads. How many beads does the necklace have?
2. Sarah has two dolls. The first doll costs $ 9 and the second costs $ 2. How many dollars do the two dolls cost?
3. Andy empties 12 marbles from a small box into a big box that already contains 48 marbles. How many marbles are now there in the big box?
4. Andy arranges 12 blocks in four stacks. He then arranges 26 blocks in six stacks. How many blocks did he arrange in the ten stacks?
5. Andy likes toy vehicles. He has 3 vans and 83 trucks. How many toy vehicles does he have?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Addition - Fun with Toys