Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Toys
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Michelle made a necklace for her doll using 46 red beads and 19 blue beads. How many beads does the necklace have?
2. Cheryl has two dolls. The first doll costs $ 2 and the second costs $ 6. How many dollars do the two dolls cost?
3. Bill empties 11 marbles from a small box into a big box that already contains 9 marbles. How many marbles are now there in the big box?
4. Bill arranges 41 blocks in four stacks. He then arranges 16 blocks in six stacks. How many blocks did he arrange in the ten stacks?
5. Bill likes toy vehicles. He has 3 buses and 64 cabs. How many toy vehicles does he have?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Addition - Fun with Toys