Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Toys
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Diane made a necklace for her doll using 30 black beads and 28 green beads. How many beads does the necklace have?
2. Sarah has two dolls. The first doll costs $ 6 and the second costs $ 9. How many dollars do the two dolls cost?
3. Mark empties 39 marbles from a small box into a big box that already contains 16 marbles. How many marbles are now there in the big box?
4. Mark arranges 46 blocks in four stacks. He then arranges 12 blocks in six stacks. How many blocks did he arrange in the ten stacks?
5. Mark likes toy vehicles. He has 6 cars and 14 cabs. How many toy vehicles does he have?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Addition - Fun with Toys