Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Fruits
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. There are 31 pears and 31 peaches in a fruit basket. How many total fruits are there in the basket?
2. Mrs. Gates used 7 pineapples and 81 apples to make fruit juice. How many fruits did she use to make juice?
3. Mr. Stewart has 32 pineapples and 39 oranges for sale in his fruit shop. How many fruits is that altogether?
4. A farmer has 34 apple trees and 29 plum trees in his orchard. How many trees is that altogether?
5. Graham ate 7 plums and 5 pineapples over the weekend. How many fruits did he eat over the weekend?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Addition - Fun with Fruits