Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Fruits
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. There are 45 pineapples and 11 oranges in a fruit basket. How many total fruits are there in the basket?
2. Mrs. Nelson used 4 pineapples and 4 apples to make fruit juice. How many fruits did she use to make juice?
3. Mr. Gates has 31 bananas and 36 peaches for sale in his fruit shop. How many fruits is that altogether?
4. A farmer has 21 apple trees and 25 plum trees in his orchard. How many trees is that altogether?
5. Peter ate 4 pears and 8 bananas over the weekend. How many fruits did he eat over the weekend?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Addition - Fun with Fruits