Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Fruits
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. There are 47 oranges and 29 apples in a fruit basket. How many total fruits are there in the basket?
2. Mrs. Lee used 6 pineapples and 68 apples to make fruit juice. How many fruits did she use to make juice?
3. Mr. Buffet has 27 pears and 21 pineapples for sale in his fruit shop. How many fruits is that altogether?
4. A farmer has 20 apple trees and 5 plum trees in his orchard. How many trees is that altogether?
5. Robert ate 2 bananas and 6 pears over the weekend. How many fruits did he eat over the weekend?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Addition - Fun with Fruits