Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Fruits
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. There are 17 apples and 37 plums in a fruit basket. How many total fruits are there in the basket?
2. Mrs. Moore used 4 pineapples and 63 apples to make fruit juice. How many fruits did she use to make juice?
3. Mr. Gates has 43 peaches and 24 pineapples for sale in his fruit shop. How many fruits is that altogether?
4. A farmer has 43 apple trees and 47 plum trees in his orchard. How many trees is that altogether?
5. Graham ate 9 oranges and 4 peaches over the weekend. How many fruits did he eat over the weekend?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Addition - Fun with Fruits