Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Fruits
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. There are 29 peaches and 28 pears in a fruit basket. How many total fruits are there in the basket?
2. Mrs. Jackson used 9 pineapples and 64 apples to make fruit juice. How many fruits did she use to make juice?
3. Mr. Baker has 38 oranges and 2 mangoes for sale in his fruit shop. How many fruits is that altogether?
4. A farmer has 13 apple trees and 26 plum trees in his orchard. How many trees is that altogether?
5. Herbert ate 5 pineapples and 2 oranges over the weekend. How many fruits did he eat over the weekend?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Addition - Fun with Fruits