Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Fruits
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. There are 24 pineapples and 22 plums in a fruit basket. How many total fruits are there in the basket?
2. Mrs. Brown used 3 pineapples and 40 apples to make fruit juice. How many fruits did she use to make juice?
3. Mr. Hick has 18 bananas and 44 mangoes for sale in his fruit shop. How many fruits is that altogether?
4. A farmer has 8 apple trees and 39 plum trees in his orchard. How many trees is that altogether?
5. Herbert ate 6 oranges and 9 bananas over the weekend. How many fruits did he eat over the weekend?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Addition - Fun with Fruits