Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Fruits
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. There are 13 pineapples and 29 bananas in a fruit basket. How many total fruits are there in the basket?
2. Mrs. Hick used 4 pineapples and 36 apples to make fruit juice. How many fruits did she use to make juice?
3. Mr. Douglas has 17 apples and 20 oranges for sale in his fruit shop. How many fruits is that altogether?
4. A farmer has 10 apple trees and 26 plum trees in his orchard. How many trees is that altogether?
5. Brian ate 3 plums and 7 apples over the weekend. How many fruits did he eat over the weekend?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Addition - Fun with Fruits