Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Shopping is Fun!
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. You have saved 49 cents last week and 41 cents this week. How many cents have you saved?
2. You visit the Toy Shop first. You buy two toys, one costing 19 cents and the other costing 17 cents. How many cents do you spend at the Toy Shop?
3. You visit the Book Shop next. You pay 20 cents for a story book and 21 cents for a book of poems. How many cents do you spend at the Book Shop?
4. You step out of your home into a long street. The Toy Shop is 20 m to the left and the Book Shop is 21 m to the right from your home. By how many metres are the two shops separated?
5. You return home. How many metres have you walked?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Addition - Shopping is Fun!