Hide all answersHide all answersView all answersView all answersPrintTry the Quiz
Herbert was involved in 7 thefts last year and 11 thefts this year. His parrot helped him steal 50 diamonds last year and 12 diamonds this year. He rewarded the parrot with an elastic band and some nuts. The parrot stretched the elastic band which was 13 inches long by another 10 inches. The parrot then ate 28 nuts. There are still 28 nuts left in the cage. It cost $ 3 to feed the parrot last week. This week it cost $ 8 more.
1. In two years, how many diamonds did the parrot steal? Answer:Answer:62
2. In two years, how many thefts was the thief involved in? Answer:Answer:18
3. How many dollars did it cost to feed the parrot for two weeks? Answer:Answer:14
4. With how many nuts did the thief reward the parrot? Answer:Answer:56
5. How many inches did the parrot stretch the elastic band to? Answer:Answer:23