Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
More the Merrier!
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. A board game contains 26 blue coins, 29 green coins, and 9 yellow coins. How many coins are there in all?
2. Mr. Allen borrowed from the library 3 books on Tuesday, 15 books on Monday, and 10 books on Saturday. How many books did he borrow altogether?
3. Mrs. Hurt delivered 27 letters in March, 22 letters in July, and 32 letters in August. How many letters did she deliver in the three months?
4. For her new kitchen, Mrs. Hurt bought a crockery set, a cutlery set and a pressure cooker. Each item cost $ 25 . How many dollars did she spend?
5. Jack played for 9 hours, Greg played for 8 hours, and Edward played 5 hours more than Greg. How many hours did they play altogether?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Addition - More the Merrier!