Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
More the Merrier!
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. A board game contains 2 white coins, 20 yellow coins, and 19 black coins. How many coins are there in all?
2. Mr. Nelson borrowed from the library 4 books on Saturday, 5 books on Wednesday, and 16 books on Monday. How many books did he borrow altogether?
3. Mrs. Brown delivered 27 letters in November, 20 letters in July, and 21 letters in October. How many letters did she deliver in the three months?
4. For her new kitchen, Mrs. Brown bought a crockery set, a cutlery set and a pressure cooker. Each item cost $ 24 . How many dollars did she spend?
5. Jack played for 9 hours, Greg played for 6 hours, and Edward played 4 hours more than Greg. How many hours did they play altogether?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Addition - More the Merrier!