Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
More the Merrier!
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. A board game contains 14 green coins, 16 yellow coins, and 3 black coins. How many coins are there in all?
2. Mr. Smith borrowed from the library 26 books on Monday, 25 books on Sunday, and 21 books on Saturday. How many books did he borrow altogether?
3. Mrs. Baker delivered 29 letters in December, 20 letters in September, and 23 letters in October. How many letters did she deliver in the three months?
4. For her new kitchen, Mrs. Baker bought a crockery set, a cutlery set and a pressure cooker. Each item cost $ 29 . How many dollars did she spend?
5. Jack played for 3 hours, Greg played for 8 hours, and Edward played 2 hours more than Greg. How many hours did they play altogether?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Addition - More the Merrier!