Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
More the Merrier!
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. A board game contains 29 green coins, 24 red coins, and 18 white coins. How many coins are there in all?
2. Mr. Smith borrowed from the library 27 books on Friday, 33 books on Tuesday, and 19 books on Sunday. How many books did he borrow altogether?
3. Mrs. Young delivered 29 letters in October, 26 letters in May, and 33 letters in March. How many letters did she deliver in the three months?
4. For her new kitchen, Mrs. Young bought a crockery set, a cutlery set and a pressure cooker. Each item cost $ 28 . How many dollars did she spend?
5. Jack played for 9 hours, Greg played for 6 hours, and Edward played 6 hours more than Greg. How many hours did they play altogether?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Addition - More the Merrier!