Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
More the Merrier!
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. A board game contains 25 red coins, 10 blue coins, and 23 black coins. How many coins are there in all?
2. Mr. Moore borrowed from the library 16 books on Thursday, 13 books on Wednesday, and 13 books on Friday. How many books did he borrow altogether?
3. Mrs. Stewart delivered 23 letters in April, 33 letters in October, and 30 letters in November. How many letters did she deliver in the three months?
4. For her new kitchen, Mrs. Stewart bought a crockery set, a cutlery set and a pressure cooker. Each item cost $ 20 . How many dollars did she spend?
5. Jack played for 7 hours, Greg played for 2 hours, and Edward played 2 hours more than Greg. How many hours did they play altogether?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Addition - More the Merrier!