Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
More the Merrier!
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. A board game contains 2 red coins, 5 white coins, and 19 blue coins. How many coins are there in all?
2. Mr. Anderson borrowed from the library 11 books on Thursday, 16 books on Friday, and 27 books on Wednesday. How many books did he borrow altogether?
3. Mrs. Baker delivered 30 letters in June, 26 letters in August, and 26 letters in December. How many letters did she deliver in the three months?
4. For her new kitchen, Mrs. Baker bought a crockery set, a cutlery set and a pressure cooker. Each item cost $ 24 . How many dollars did she spend?
5. Jack played for 7 hours, Greg played for 5 hours, and Edward played 2 hours more than Greg. How many hours did they play altogether?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Addition - More the Merrier!