Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
More the Merrier!
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. A board game contains 8 yellow coins, 13 green coins, and 29 black coins. How many coins are there in all?
2. Mr. Buffet borrowed from the library 33 books on Sunday, 2 books on Thursday, and 19 books on Monday. How many books did he borrow altogether?
3. Mrs. Allen delivered 32 letters in July, 29 letters in November, and 24 letters in August. How many letters did she deliver in the three months?
4. For her new kitchen, Mrs. Allen bought a crockery set, a cutlery set and a pressure cooker. Each item cost $ 28 . How many dollars did she spend?
5. Jack played for 7 hours, Greg played for 9 hours, and Edward played 9 hours more than Greg. How many hours did they play altogether?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Addition - More the Merrier!