Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Animals
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Mr. Smith cleaned 83 of the 92 cars. How many are still to be cleaned?
2. A truck drove under a bridge 7 m high. There was a gap of 3 m between the top of the truck and the bridge. How many meters was the truck in height?
3. A milk van started with 29 bottles of milk. It delivered 20 bottles. How many bottles are still to be delivered?
4. Jack has to repair 11 trucks. He has repaired 9. How many more does he have to repair?
5. Mrs. Young has 5 gallons of fuel in her car. Her fuel tank has a capacity of 7 gallons. How many gallons are needed to fill the fuel tank?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Subtraction - Fun with Vehicles