Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Animals
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Mr. Buffet cleaned 36 of the 39 trucks. How many are still to be cleaned?
2. A truck drove under a bridge 7 m high. There was a gap of 2 m between the top of the truck and the bridge. How many meters was the truck in height?
3. A milk van started with 13 bottles of milk. It delivered 11 bottles. How many bottles are still to be delivered?
4. Gary has to repair 8 vans. He has repaired 5. How many more does he have to repair?
5. Mrs. Martin has 7 gallons of fuel in her car. Her fuel tank has a capacity of 11 gallons. How many gallons are needed to fill the fuel tank?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Subtraction - Fun with Vehicles