Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Animals
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Mr. Lee cleaned 80 of the 87 trucks. How many are still to be cleaned?
2. A truck drove under a bridge 7 m high. There was a gap of 4 m between the top of the truck and the bridge. How many meters was the truck in height?
3. A milk van started with 86 bottles of milk. It delivered 78 bottles. How many bottles are still to be delivered?
4. Warren has to repair 29 vans. He has repaired 6. How many more does he have to repair?
5. Mrs. Stewart has 4 gallons of fuel in her car. Her fuel tank has a capacity of 7 gallons. How many gallons are needed to fill the fuel tank?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Subtraction - Fun with Vehicles