Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Animals
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Mr. Young cleaned 23 of the 31 cars. How many are still to be cleaned?
2. A truck drove under a bridge 6 m high. There was a gap of 2 m between the top of the truck and the bridge. How many meters was the truck in height?
3. A milk van started with 60 bottles of milk. It delivered 57 bottles. How many bottles are still to be delivered?
4. Ronnie has to repair 43 trucks. He has repaired 9. How many more does he have to repair?
5. Mrs. Douglas has 5 gallons of fuel in her car. Her fuel tank has a capacity of 13 gallons. How many gallons are needed to fill the fuel tank?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Subtraction - Fun with Vehicles