Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Toys
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Michelle bought 3 dolls for $ 3. She had $ 90 in her purse. How many dollars are left in her purse?
2. Stacy has two dolls. The first doll is 89 cm tall and the second is 80 cm. What is the difference in their heights (in cm)?
3. Gary had 65 marbles in his school bag. He returned home with 62 marbles. How many marbles did he lose?
4. Gary arranges 8 blocks in a tall stack. Accidentally, he drops 6 blocks. How many blocks are still there in the stack?
5. Each day 65 vans are made in a toy factory. Of these, 6 are defective. How many toy vehicles are not defective?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Subtraction - Fun with Toys