Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Toys
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Cheryl bought 9 dolls for $ 9. She had $ 89 in her purse. How many dollars are left in her purse?
2. Sarah has two dolls. The first doll is 51 cm tall and the second is 46 cm. What is the difference in their heights (in cm)?
3. Arthur had 71 marbles in his school bag. He returned home with 68 marbles. How many marbles did he lose?
4. Arthur arranges 13 blocks in a tall stack. Accidentally, he drops 7 blocks. How many blocks are still there in the stack?
5. Each day 80 vans are made in a toy factory. Of these, 3 are defective. How many toy vehicles are not defective?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Subtraction - Fun with Toys