Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Toys
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Barbara bought 5 dolls for $ 5. She had $ 62 in her purse. How many dollars are left in her purse?
2. Debbie has two dolls. The first doll is 9 cm tall and the second is 3 cm. What is the difference in their heights (in cm)?
3. Andy had 71 marbles in his school bag. He returned home with 65 marbles. How many marbles did he lose?
4. Andy arranges 12 blocks in a tall stack. Accidentally, he drops 4 blocks. How many blocks are still there in the stack?
5. Each day 34 trucks are made in a toy factory. Of these, 6 are defective. How many toy vehicles are not defective?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Subtraction - Fun with Toys