Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Toys
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Stacy bought 5 dolls for $ 5. She had $ 32 in her purse. How many dollars are left in her purse?
2. Barbara has two dolls. The first doll is 21 cm tall and the second is 17 cm. What is the difference in their heights (in cm)?
3. Robert had 24 marbles in his school bag. He returned home with 20 marbles. How many marbles did he lose?
4. Robert arranges 8 blocks in a tall stack. Accidentally, he drops 6 blocks. How many blocks are still there in the stack?
5. Each day 83 cabs are made in a toy factory. Of these, 5 are defective. How many toy vehicles are not defective?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Subtraction - Fun with Toys