Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Toys
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Diane bought 3 dolls for $ 3. She had $ 89 in her purse. How many dollars are left in her purse?
2. Sarah has two dolls. The first doll is 76 cm tall and the second is 69 cm. What is the difference in their heights (in cm)?
3. Ronald had 68 marbles in his school bag. He returned home with 63 marbles. How many marbles did he lose?
4. Ronald arranges 12 blocks in a tall stack. Accidentally, he drops 9 blocks. How many blocks are still there in the stack?
5. Each day 45 buses are made in a toy factory. Of these, 4 are defective. How many toy vehicles are not defective?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Subtraction - Fun with Toys