Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Invitations were sent to 56 relatives for a family get-together. Only 51 relatives came. How many relatives did not come?
2. Bill weighs 20 kg. His mother is 65 kg. How much more is his mother's weight (in kg)?
3. Mr. Brown will be 41 next year. His son is 33 years younger than him. How many years old is his son at present?
4. A family party has 27 adults, 6 boys, and 7 girls. How many more adults are there at the party than children?
5. Ronnie is 10 years old. His aunt is 39. How many years older than him is his aunt?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Subtraction - Family Fun