Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Invitations were sent to 71 relatives for a family get-together. Only 69 relatives came. How many relatives did not come?
2. Ronald weighs 20 kg. His mother is 60 kg. How much more is his mother's weight (in kg)?
3. Mr. Moore will be 36 next year. His son is 26 years younger than him. How many years old is his son at present?
4. A family party has 26 adults, 11 boys, and 3 girls. How many more adults are there at the party than children?
5. Graham is 12 years old. His aunt is 32. How many years older than him is his aunt?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Subtraction - Family Fun