Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Invitations were sent to 35 relatives for a family get-together. Only 28 relatives came. How many relatives did not come?
2. Paul weighs 21 kg. His mother is 64 kg. How much more is his mother's weight (in kg)?
3. Mr. Anderson will be 39 next year. His son is 29 years younger than him. How many years old is his son at present?
4. A family party has 20 adults, 13 boys, and 2 girls. How many more adults are there at the party than children?
5. Peter is 16 years old. His aunt is 46. How many years older than him is his aunt?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Subtraction - Family Fun