Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Invitations were sent to 28 relatives for a family get-together. Only 19 relatives came. How many relatives did not come?
2. Brian weighs 24 kg. His mother is 65 kg. How much more is his mother's weight (in kg)?
3. Mr. Buffet will be 39 next year. His son is 30 years younger than him. How many years old is his son at present?
4. A family party has 53 adults, 16 boys, and 13 girls. How many more adults are there at the party than children?
5. Mark is 10 years old. His aunt is 37. How many years older than him is his aunt?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Subtraction - Family Fun