Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Invitations were sent to 11 relatives for a family get-together. Only 6 relatives came. How many relatives did not come?
2. Robin weighs 22 kg. His mother is 55 kg. How much more is his mother's weight (in kg)?
3. Mr. Douglas will be 39 next year. His son is 30 years younger than him. How many years old is his son at present?
4. A family party has 26 adults, 10 boys, and 14 girls. How many more adults are there at the party than children?
5. Brian is 15 years old. His aunt is 43. How many years older than him is his aunt?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Subtraction - Family Fun