Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Invitations were sent to 57 relatives for a family get-together. Only 55 relatives came. How many relatives did not come?
2. Peter weighs 25 kg. His mother is 66 kg. How much more is his mother's weight (in kg)?
3. Mr. Nelson will be 40 next year. His son is 32 years younger than him. How many years old is his son at present?
4. A family party has 24 adults, 6 boys, and 3 girls. How many more adults are there at the party than children?
5. Robin is 14 years old. His aunt is 35. How many years older than him is his aunt?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Subtraction - Family Fun