Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Invitations were sent to 68 relatives for a family get-together. Only 66 relatives came. How many relatives did not come?
2. Paul weighs 19 kg. His mother is 49 kg. How much more is his mother's weight (in kg)?
3. Mr. Allen will be 46 next year. His son is 34 years younger than him. How many years old is his son at present?
4. A family party has 34 adults, 4 boys, and 3 girls. How many more adults are there at the party than children?
5. Steve is 15 years old. His aunt is 37. How many years older than him is his aunt?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Subtraction - Family Fun