Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
The table shows quiz marks out of 25 in each subject.
| ||English ||Geography ||Mathematics ||Science |
|Adam ||23 ||18 ||21 ||6 |
|Bob ||14 ||11 ||15 ||7 |
|Charles ||11 ||7 ||16 ||23 |
1. What is the difference between Charles' marks in English and Science?
2. How many more marks does Adam need for a perfect score in Mathematics?
3. In Geography, how many more marks did Adam get than Bob?
4. Find the difference between Adam's Science marks and Bob's English marks.
5. The Mathematics teacher gave Charles 5 extra marks by mistake. What are his real marks?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Subtraction - Fun Quizzes!