Hide all answersHide all answersView all answersView all answersPrintTry the Quiz
A mischievous monkey had collected 41 red marbles, 45 blue marbles, 11 caps, and a dozen bananas in a big bag. He decided to place 6 caps on his head and eat7 bananas. Then, while playing, he lost 11 blue marbles and 17 red marbles. He was tired and fell off to sleep. On seeing the monkey fast asleep, a fox stole the bag and ate 3 bananas.
1. How many red marbles were there in the stolen bag? Answer:Answer:24
2. How many marbles were there in the stolen bag? Answer:Answer:58
3. What is the maximum number of caps the fox could wear? Answer:Answer:5
4. How many bananas did the fox find in the bag? Answer:Answer:5
5. How many more bananas would the fox have to eat to finish all of them? Answer:Answer:2