Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
More to Take Away!
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. A board game contains 57 total coins. There are 32 yellow coins, and 12 black coins. How many coins are there of other colors?
2. The doctors at Get-Well Hospital drank 68 cups of tea yesterday. They drank 28 cups in the morning and 13 in the afternoon. How many did they drink in the evening?
3. Ronnie borrowed 13 books from the school library. He returned 3 books yesterday and 5 books today. How many books does he still have?
4. Mrs. Baker had a lovely 38-piece crockery set. Last evening, 5 cups and 2 saucers broke. How many pieces of crockery left?
5. Brian had half an hour to do his homework. He spent 9 minutes on English and 9 minutes on Science. How many minutes remain?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Subtraction - More to Take Away!