Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
More to Take Away!
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. A board game contains 49 total coins. There are 20 white coins, and 8 blue coins. How many coins are there of other colors?
2. The doctors at Get-Well Hospital drank 67 cups of tea yesterday. They drank 32 cups in the morning and 30 in the afternoon. How many did they drink in the evening?
3. Darren borrowed 9 books from the school library. He returned 4 books yesterday and 2 books today. How many books does he still have?
4. Mrs. Buffet had a lovely 34-piece crockery set. Last evening, 4 cups and 3 saucers broke. How many pieces of crockery left?
5. Adam had half an hour to do his homework. He spent 8 minutes on English and 5 minutes on Science. How many minutes remain?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Subtraction - More to Take Away!