Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
More to Take Away!
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. A board game contains 63 total coins. There are 30 blue coins, and 14 black coins. How many coins are there of other colors?
2. The doctors at Get-Well Hospital drank 43 cups of tea yesterday. They drank 17 cups in the morning and 3 in the afternoon. How many did they drink in the evening?
3. Bill borrowed 8 books from the school library. He returned 2 books yesterday and 3 books today. How many books does he still have?
4. Mrs. Stewart had a lovely 42-piece crockery set. Last evening, 5 cups and 2 saucers broke. How many pieces of crockery left?
5. Graham had half an hour to do his homework. He spent 8 minutes on English and 11 minutes on Science. How many minutes remain?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Subtraction - More to Take Away!