Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
More to Take Away!
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. A board game contains 41 total coins. There are 13 white coins, and 6 yellow coins. How many coins are there of other colors?
2. The doctors at Get-Well Hospital drank 42 cups of tea yesterday. They drank 2 cups in the morning and 26 in the afternoon. How many did they drink in the evening?
3. Gary borrowed 11 books from the school library. He returned 5 books yesterday and 3 books today. How many books does he still have?
4. Mrs. Douglas had a lovely 38-piece crockery set. Last evening, 4 cups and 4 saucers broke. How many pieces of crockery left?
5. Warren had half an hour to do his homework. He spent 7 minutes on English and 12 minutes on Science. How many minutes remain?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Subtraction - More to Take Away!