Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Animals
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. There are 11 crows perched on the branch of a tree. How many feet are there on the branch?
2. A starfish has 5 arms. How many arms do 7 starfish have?
3. There are 8 butterflies. Each butterfly has 4 black dots and 5 yellow dots. How many black dots are there in all?
4. There are 2 lions and 3 tigers in a circus show. How many legs are there in all?
5. A magician has 7 hens. He makes each hen lay 2 eggs. How many eggs are there in all?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Multiplication - Fun with Animals