Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Animals
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. There are 7 crows perched on the branch of a tree. How many feet are there on the branch?
2. A starfish has 5 arms. How many arms do 4 starfish have?
3. There are 9 butterflies. Each butterfly has 7 black dots and 7 yellow dots. How many black dots are there in all?
4. There are 3 lions and 5 tigers in a circus show. How many legs are there in all?
5. A magician has 2 hens. He makes each hen lay 5 eggs. How many eggs are there in all?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Multiplication - Fun with Animals