Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Brian invites 9 friends to his birthday party. He gives 2 balloons to each friend. How many balloons did he distribute?
2. There are 2 cakes. Each cake is cut into 6 pieces. How many pieces are there in all?
3. There are 3 sandwiches arranged in a tray. How many sandwiches are there in 4 trays?
4. Dad has planned 6 games for the party. Each game would have 3 winners. How many prizes would Dad give away?
5. There are 4 rows of tea cups. Each row has 9 cups. How many cups are there altogether?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Multiplication - Birthday Party