Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. John invites 5 friends to his birthday party. He gives 7 balloons to each friend. How many balloons did he distribute?
2. There are 3 cakes. Each cake is cut into 8 pieces. How many pieces are there in all?
3. There are 2 sandwiches arranged in a tray. How many sandwiches are there in 3 trays?
4. Dad has planned 3 games for the party. Each game would have 2 winners. How many prizes would Dad give away?
5. There are 7 rows of tea cups. Each row has 5 cups. How many cups are there altogether?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Multiplication - Birthday Party