Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Toys
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Debbie bought 10 dolls. Each doll cost $ 3. How many dollars did she spend on the dolls?
2. Barbara has 10 dolls. Each doll has a yellow dress, a red dress, and a blue dress. How many dresses are there in all?
3. Graham has 5 toy cars. How many total wheels are there on the toy cars?
4. Graham arranges 7 blocks in a tall stack. He makes 7 such stacks. How many total blocks are there in the stacks?
5. Stacy multiplied 8 by 6 on her toy calculator. What product did the calculator display?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Multiplication - Fun with Toys