Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Toys
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Barbara bought 5 dolls. Each doll cost $ 5. How many dollars did she spend on the dolls?
2. Debbie has 6 dolls. Each doll has a black dress, a blue dress, and a yellow dress. How many dresses are there in all?
3. Jimmy has 3 toy cars. How many total wheels are there on the toy cars?
4. Jimmy arranges 11 blocks in a tall stack. He makes 5 such stacks. How many total blocks are there in the stacks?
5. Diane multiplied 11 by 9 on her toy calculator. What product did the calculator display?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Multiplication - Fun with Toys