Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Toys
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Debbie bought 7 dolls. Each doll cost $ 4. How many dollars did she spend on the dolls?
2. Stacy has 11 dolls. Each doll has a red dress, a white dress, and a yellow dress. How many dresses are there in all?
3. Robin has 8 toy cars. How many total wheels are there on the toy cars?
4. Robin arranges 9 blocks in a tall stack. He makes 5 such stacks. How many total blocks are there in the stacks?
5. Barbara multiplied 9 by 8 on her toy calculator. What product did the calculator display?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Multiplication - Fun with Toys