Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Toys
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Cheryl bought 10 dolls. Each doll cost $ 4. How many dollars did she spend on the dolls?
2. Debbie has 9 dolls. Each doll has a red dress, a yellow dress, and a black dress. How many dresses are there in all?
3. Robin has 4 toy cars. How many total wheels are there on the toy cars?
4. Robin arranges 9 blocks in a tall stack. He makes 9 such stacks. How many total blocks are there in the stacks?
5. Diane multiplied 5 by 7 on her toy calculator. What product did the calculator display?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Multiplication - Fun with Toys