Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Toys
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Cheryl bought 11 dolls. Each doll cost $ 5. How many dollars did she spend on the dolls?
2. Sarah has 5 dolls. Each doll has a yellow dress, a black dress, and a blue dress. How many dresses are there in all?
3. Robert has 5 toy cars. How many total wheels are there on the toy cars?
4. Robert arranges 9 blocks in a tall stack. He makes 3 such stacks. How many total blocks are there in the stacks?
5. Debbie multiplied 5 by 9 on her toy calculator. What product did the calculator display?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Multiplication - Fun with Toys