Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Toys
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Diane bought 9 dolls. Each doll cost $ 5. How many dollars did she spend on the dolls?
2. Sarah has 5 dolls. Each doll has a green dress, a red dress, and a black dress. How many dresses are there in all?
3. Robin has 2 toy cars. How many total wheels are there on the toy cars?
4. Robin arranges 8 blocks in a tall stack. He makes 2 such stacks. How many total blocks are there in the stacks?
5. Barbara multiplied 7 by 8 on her toy calculator. What product did the calculator display?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Multiplication - Fun with Toys