Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. There are 5 flowers in a bouquet. How many flowers are there in 2 bouquets?
2. There are 8 flowers in a bunch. Each flower has 5 petals. How many petals are there in the bunch?
3. There are 9 roses. Each rose has 4 thorns. How many total thorns are there on the roses?
4. In each of 7 vases at a flower shop, there are 6 flowers. How many total flowers are there in the vases?
5. A florist has 10 tulips. He has 9 times as many gladioli as tulips. How many gladioli does the florist have?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Multiplication - Pretty Flowers