Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. There are 6 flowers in a bouquet. How many flowers are there in 2 bouquets?
2. There are 11 flowers in a bunch. Each flower has 5 petals. How many petals are there in the bunch?
3. There are 9 roses. Each rose has 5 thorns. How many total thorns are there on the roses?
4. In each of 9 vases at a flower shop, there are 7 flowers. How many total flowers are there in the vases?
5. A florist has 9 tulips. He has 8 times as many gladioli as tulips. How many gladioli does the florist have?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Multiplication - Pretty Flowers