Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Mom had given you $ 7 last week. She gives you 3 times more travel money this week. How many dollars did Mom give you this week?
2. The bus ticket to Squirrel Park costs 3 times more than that to Beaver Valley. If the ticket to Beaver Valley costs $ 7 , how many dollars is the ticket to Squirrel Park?
3. Beaver Valley is 7 miles from home. If Squirrel Park is 3 times as far, how many miles is Squirrel Park from home?
4. There are 3 men in the bus. There are 2 times more women in the bus. How many women are there in the bus?
5. You had brought home 7 flowers from Squirrel Park last time. Mom wants you to bring 3 times as many this time. How many flowers will you bring?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Multiplication - Fun Travel