Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Multiply Once More!
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. There are 3 cakes. Each cake is cut into 7 parts. Each part is further cut into 2 pieces. How many cake pieces are there in all?
2. There are 5 balloons in a bag. There are 4 bags in one box. How many balloons are there in 3 boxes?
3. Everyday Graham exercises 4 minutes in the morning and 6 minutes in the evening. How many minutes does he exercise in 8 days?
4. A school has 2 dining halls. Each dining hall has8 tables. If there are four children to each table, how many children stay for lunch?
5. There are 4 paintings on each of three walls of a room. If an art gallery has 6 such rooms, how many paintings are there in its collection?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Multiplication - Multiply Once More!