Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Toys
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Barbara has $63 in her purse. Each doll costs $7. How many dolls can she buy?
2. A board game has 24 total coins. There are equal number of coins of 3 different colors. How many coins are there of each color?
3. Graham has 14 marbles. He shares them equally among 2 friends. How many marbles does each friend get?
4. Darren has 9 blocks. He makes 3 equal stacks. How many blocks are there in each stack?
5. Cheryl divided 18 by 9 on her toy calculator. What quotient did the calculator display?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Division - Fun with Toys