Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Toys
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Stacy has $40 in her purse. Each doll costs $10. How many dolls can she buy?
2. A board game has 18 total coins. There are equal number of coins of 3 different colors. How many coins are there of each color?
3. Andy has 18 marbles. He shares them equally among 3 friends. How many marbles does each friend get?
4. Graham has 4 blocks. He makes 2 equal stacks. How many blocks are there in each stack?
5. Debbie divided 12 by 3 on her toy calculator. What quotient did the calculator display?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Division - Fun with Toys