Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Toys
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Debbie has $90 in her purse. Each doll costs $10. How many dolls can she buy?
2. A board game has 24 total coins. There are equal number of coins of 4 different colors. How many coins are there of each color?
3. Mark has 24 marbles. He shares them equally among 4 friends. How many marbles does each friend get?
4. John has 14 blocks. He makes 7 equal stacks. How many blocks are there in each stack?
5. Sarah divided 35 by 7 on her toy calculator. What quotient did the calculator display?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Division - Fun with Toys