Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Darren invites 3 friends to his birthday party. He distributes 9 balloons equally among them. How many balloons did each friend get?
2. Mom bought 35 chocolates for the party and distributed them equally among 7 gift pouches. How many chocolates did she place in each pouch?
3. There are 6 sandwiches to be arranged equally in 3 trays. How many sandwiches will there be in each tray?
4. Dad has planned 15 total prizes for the party. Each game would have 3 winners. How many games will be played at the party?
5. Mom places 56 paper plates on the table in 7 rows. How many paper plates are there in each row?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Division - Birthday Party