Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Herbert invites 9 friends to his birthday party. He distributes 72 balloons equally among them. How many balloons did each friend get?
2. Mom bought 54 chocolates for the party and distributed them equally among 6 gift pouches. How many chocolates did she place in each pouch?
3. There are 18 sandwiches to be arranged equally in 3 trays. How many sandwiches will there be in each tray?
4. Dad has planned 12 total prizes for the party. Each game would have 3 winners. How many games will be played at the party?
5. Mom places 27 paper plates on the table in 3 rows. How many paper plates are there in each row?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Division - Birthday Party