Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Animals
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Pigeons are perched on the branch of a tree. Steve counts 80 feet on the branch. How many pigeons are there on the branch?
2. A rich merchant had 30 camels. He gave them equally to his 2 sons. How many camels did each son get?
3. There are 10 moths with a total of 20 green spots on their wings. If each moth has the same number of spots, how many spots on each moth?
4. Peter sees some deer in a park. He counts 28 legs. How many deer are there in the park?
5. A magician has 32 bunnies. He wants to place 4 bunnies in each cage. How many cages will he need?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Division - Fun with Animals