Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. There are 6 flowers to be distributed equally in 3 bouquets. How many flowers will there be in each bouquet?
2. Debbie counted 20 petals in a bunch of flowers. Each flower had 5 petals. How many flowers are there in the bunch?
3. Each rose has 5 thorns. If there are a total of 30 thorns, how many roses are there?
4. How many bunches of 6 an be made from 12 flowers?
5. A florist placed 90 gladioli equally in 9 vases. How many gladioli were placed in each vase?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Division - Pretty Flowers