Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. There are 54 flowers to be distributed equally in 6 bouquets. How many flowers will there be in each bouquet?
2. Michelle counted 14 petals in a bunch of flowers. Each flower had 7 petals. How many flowers are there in the bunch?
3. Each rose has 7 thorns. If there are a total of 14 thorns, how many roses are there?
4. How many bunches of 4 an be made from 20 flowers?
5. A florist placed 12 gladioli equally in 3 vases. How many gladioli were placed in each vase?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Division - Pretty Flowers