Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun at School
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. A class has 40 students. If they are divided into 4 sections, how many students are there in each section?
2. A class picnic is estimated to cost $70. If there are 10 children in the class, how many dollars should each child contribute?
3. If 36 children in a class are to be assigned 4 Science projects, how many children should work on each project?
4. The Math teacher wishes to solve 30 sums. If she solves 5 sums each day, how many days will she require?
5. For a school day parade, 48 students are arranged in 6 rows. How many students are there in each row?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Division - Fun at School