Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun at School
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. A class has 30 students. If they are divided into 5 sections, how many students are there in each section?
2. A class picnic is estimated to cost $99. If there are 11 children in the class, how many dollars should each child contribute?
3. If 88 children in a class are to be assigned 11 Science projects, how many children should work on each project?
4. The Math teacher wishes to solve 30 sums. If she solves 10 sums each day, how many days will she require?
5. For a school day parade, 64 students are arranged in 8 rows. How many students are there in each row?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Division - Fun at School