Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun at School
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Each apple was sliced into 9 pieces. It there are 54 pieces, how many apples were sliced?
2. A glass of juice requires 4 oranges. If 96 oranges are available, how many glasses of juice can be made?
3. It takes 4 minutes to make a glass of pineapple juice. How many glasses of juice can be made in 48 minutes?
4. How many boxes of 4 can be made from 44 plums?
5. There are 48 fruit trees planted in 6 rows. How many fruit trees are there in each row?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Division - Fun with Fruits