Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun at School
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Each apple was sliced into 9 pieces. It there are 81 pieces, how many apples were sliced?
2. A glass of juice requires 3 oranges. If 48 oranges are available, how many glasses of juice can be made?
3. It takes 5 minutes to make a glass of pineapple juice. How many glasses of juice can be made in 50 minutes?
4. How many boxes of 4 can be made from 48 plums?
5. There are 55 fruit trees planted in 5 rows. How many fruit trees are there in each row?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Division - Fun with Fruits