Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Animals
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. There are 2 crows perched on the branch of a tree. How many feet are there on the branch?
2. A fish tank contains 19 fish of which 3 are stationary. How many fish in the tank are moving?
3. There are 5 moths with a total of 25 yellow spots on their wings. If each moth has the same number of spots, how many spots on each moth?
4. There are 2 lions and 5 tigers in a circus show. How many legs are there in all?
5. A zoo has 5 African elephants and 6 Indian elephants. How many elephants are there in the zoo?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Mixed Bag - Fun with Animals