Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Robininvites 34 boys and 44 girls to his birthday party. How many friends did he invite?
2. There are 3 cakes. Each cake is cut into 7 pieces. How many pieces are there in all?
3. There are 8 sandwiches to be arranged equally in 2 trays. How many sandwiches will there be in each tray?
4. Dad has planned 4 games for the party. Each game would have 3 winners. How many prizes would Dad give away?
5. Mom places 21 paper plates on the table in 7 rows. How many paper plates are there in each row?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Mixed Bag - Birthday Party