Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level I Print Preview
Fun with Toys
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Cheryl bought 7 dolls. Each doll cost $ 5 .How many dollars did she spend on the dolls?
2. A board game has 42 total coins. There are equal number of coins of 6 different colors. How many coins are there of each color?
3. Brianhas 8 toy cars. How many total wheels are there on the toy cars?
4. Ronnie arranges 23 blocks in two stacks. He then arranges 24 blocks in five stacks. How many blocks did he arrange in the seven stacks?
5. Last Friday 80 buses were made in a toy factory. Of these, 9 were defective. How many toy vehicles were not defective?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Mixed Bag - Fun with Toys