Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Fun with Animals
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Diane loves collecting small plastic animals. She has 71 dogs and 90 ducks. How many animals does she have in her collection?
2. A pond contains 67 large fish and 651 small fish. How many fish are there in the pond?
3. There are 68 crows and 495 doves in Shadyside Woods. How many total birds are there in Shadyside Woods?
4. There are 26 goats and 51 pigs on a farm. How many animals are there on the farm?
5. A zoo has 29 brown monkeys and 45 black monkeys. How many monkeys are there in the zoo?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Addition - Fun with Animals