Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Fun with Animals
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Cheryl loves collecting small plastic animals. She has 11 sheep and 13 goats. How many animals does she have in her collection?
2. A pond contains 45 large fish and 352 small fish. How many fish are there in the pond?
3. There are 24 sparrows and 373 crows in Shadyside Woods. How many total birds are there in Shadyside Woods?
4. There are 33 cows and 86 cats on a farm. How many animals are there on the farm?
5. A zoo has 27 brown monkeys and 77 black monkeys. How many monkeys are there in the zoo?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Addition - Fun with Animals