Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Fun with Animals
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Cheryl loves collecting small plastic animals. She has 52 cows and 98 ducks. How many animals does she have in her collection?
2. A pond contains 25 large fish and 550 small fish. How many fish are there in the pond?
3. There are 45 doves and 568 crows in Shadyside Woods. How many total birds are there in Shadyside Woods?
4. There are 37 sheep and 73 dogs on a farm. How many animals are there on the farm?
5. A zoo has 38 brown monkeys and 46 black monkeys. How many monkeys are there in the zoo?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Addition - Fun with Animals