Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Fun with Animals
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Sarah loves collecting small plastic animals. She has 66 hens and 22 sheep. How many animals does she have in her collection?
2. A pond contains 83 large fish and 561 small fish. How many fish are there in the pond?
3. There are 36 crows and 588 sparrows in Shadyside Woods. How many total birds are there in Shadyside Woods?
4. There are 84 ducks and 97 pigs on a farm. How many animals are there on the farm?
5. A zoo has 69 brown monkeys and 41 black monkeys. How many monkeys are there in the zoo?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Addition - Fun with Animals