Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Fun with Vehicles
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Mr. Smith drove 179 miles in his new car on Saturday and 273 miles on Wednesday. How many miles did he drive in these two days?
2. There are 96 buses and 89 cars in a parking lot. How many vehicles are there in the parking lot?
3. There are 71 men and 87 women in an aeroplane. How many passengers are there altogether?
4. Gary is a mechanic. He repaired 96 cabs and 47 trucks last month. How many vehicles did he repair altogether?
5. Mr. Allen used 85 gallons of fuel last month. He used 59 gallons this month. How many gallons of fuel were consumed in the two months?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Addition - Fun with Vehicles