Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Fun with Vehicles
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Mr. Stewart drove 66 miles in his new car on Tuesday and 68 miles on Monday. How many miles did he drive in these two days?
2. There are 76 vans and 98 cabs in a parking lot. How many vehicles are there in the parking lot?
3. There are 20 men and 82 women in an aeroplane. How many passengers are there altogether?
4. Ronald is a mechanic. He repaired 73 trucks and 84 cars last month. How many vehicles did he repair altogether?
5. Mr. Brown used 69 gallons of fuel last month. He used 26 gallons this month. How many gallons of fuel were consumed in the two months?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Addition - Fun with Vehicles