Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Fun with Vehicles
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Mr. Allen drove 167 miles in his new car on Sunday and 71 miles on Saturday. How many miles did he drive in these two days?
2. There are 32 cabs and 26 vans in a parking lot. How many vehicles are there in the parking lot?
3. There are 85 men and 49 women in an aeroplane. How many passengers are there altogether?
4. Ronnie is a mechanic. He repaired 27 cars and 96 buses last month. How many vehicles did he repair altogether?
5. Mr. Gates used 49 gallons of fuel last month. He used 70 gallons this month. How many gallons of fuel were consumed in the two months?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Addition - Fun with Vehicles