Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Fun with Vehicles
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Mr. Douglas drove 141 miles in his new car on Thursday and 31 miles on Saturday. How many miles did he drive in these two days?
2. There are 90 buses and 29 trucks in a parking lot. How many vehicles are there in the parking lot?
3. There are 63 men and 22 women in an aeroplane. How many passengers are there altogether?
4. Andy is a mechanic. He repaired 81 cabs and 32 vans last month. How many vehicles did he repair altogether?
5. Mr. Gates used 96 gallons of fuel last month. He used 76 gallons this month. How many gallons of fuel were consumed in the two months?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Addition - Fun with Vehicles