Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Fun with Toys
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Debbie made a necklace for her doll using 30 yellow beads and 22 black beads. How many beads does the necklace have?
2. Barbara has two dolls. The first doll costs $ 34 and the second costs $ 29. How many dollars do the two dolls cost?
3. Ronnie empties 68 marbles from a small box into a big box that already contains 585 marbles. How many marbles are now there in the big box?
4. Adam arranges 76 blocks in four stacks. He then arranges 63 blocks in six stacks. How many blocks did he arrange in the ten stacks?
5. John likes toy vehicles. He has 42 buses and 27 vans. How many toy vehicles does he have?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Addition - Fun with Toys