Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Fun with Toys
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Cheryl made a necklace for her doll using 75 green beads and 98 yellow beads. How many beads does the necklace have?
2. Barbara has two dolls. The first doll costs $ 36 and the second costs $ 19. How many dollars do the two dolls cost?
3. Paul empties 73 marbles from a small box into a big box that already contains 838 marbles. How many marbles are now there in the big box?
4. Andy arranges 98 blocks in four stacks. He then arranges 149 blocks in six stacks. How many blocks did he arrange in the ten stacks?
5. Warren likes toy vehicles. He has 25 cars and 49 trucks. How many toy vehicles does he have?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Addition - Fun with Toys