Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Fun with Toys
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Sarah made a necklace for her doll using 93 blue beads and 39 green beads. How many beads does the necklace have?
2. Stacy has two dolls. The first doll costs $ 27 and the second costs $ 10. How many dollars do the two dolls cost?
3. Arthur empties 31 marbles from a small box into a big box that already contains 547 marbles. How many marbles are now there in the big box?
4. Robin arranges 79 blocks in four stacks. He then arranges 108 blocks in six stacks. How many blocks did he arrange in the ten stacks?
5. Herbert likes toy vehicles. He has 33 cabs and 45 cars. How many toy vehicles does he have?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Addition - Fun with Toys