Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Fun with Toys
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Michelle made a necklace for her doll using 58 green beads and 49 red beads. How many beads does the necklace have?
2. Barbara has two dolls. The first doll costs $ 24 and the second costs $ 33. How many dollars do the two dolls cost?
3. Robin empties 86 marbles from a small box into a big box that already contains 571 marbles. How many marbles are now there in the big box?
4. Paul arranges 91 blocks in four stacks. He then arranges 77 blocks in six stacks. How many blocks did he arrange in the ten stacks?
5. Jack likes toy vehicles. He has 49 vans and 26 cabs. How many toy vehicles does he have?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Addition - Fun with Toys