Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Fun with Fruits
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. There are 43 peaches and 25 pineapples in a fruit basket. How many total fruits are there in the basket?
2. Mrs. Buffet used 5 pineapples and 78 apples to make fruit juice. How many fruits did she use to make juice?
3. Mr. Martin has 46 mangoes and 33 oranges for sale in his fruit shop. How many fruits is that altogether?
4. A farmer has 30 apple trees and 49 plum trees in his orchard. How many trees is that altogether?
5. Jack ate 7 pears and 7 mangoes over the weekend. How many fruits did he eat over the weekend?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Addition - Fun with Fruits