Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Fun with Fruits
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. There are 26 bananas and 48 peaches in a fruit basket. How many total fruits are there in the basket?
2. Mrs. Simon used 4 pineapples and 83 apples to make fruit juice. How many fruits did she use to make juice?
3. Mr. Smith has 34 apples and 3 mangoes for sale in his fruit shop. How many fruits is that altogether?
4. A farmer has 21 apple trees and 29 plum trees in his orchard. How many trees is that altogether?
5. Brian ate 6 plums and 9 apples over the weekend. How many fruits did he eat over the weekend?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Addition - Fun with Fruits