Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Fun with Fruits
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. There are 47 oranges and 42 pineapples in a fruit basket. How many total fruits are there in the basket?
2. Mrs. Douglas used 9 pineapples and 15 apples to make fruit juice. How many fruits did she use to make juice?
3. Mr. Buffet has 10 mangoes and 2 peaches for sale in his fruit shop. How many fruits is that altogether?
4. A farmer has 24 apple trees and 3 plum trees in his orchard. How many trees is that altogether?
5. Mark ate 8 apples and 5 mangoes over the weekend. How many fruits did he eat over the weekend?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Addition - Fun with Fruits