Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Fun with Fruits
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. There are 3 plums and 21 bananas in a fruit basket. How many total fruits are there in the basket?
2. Mrs. Martin used 7 pineapples and 86 apples to make fruit juice. How many fruits did she use to make juice?
3. Mr. Hurt has 17 oranges and 50 apples for sale in his fruit shop. How many fruits is that altogether?
4. A farmer has 31 apple trees and 14 plum trees in his orchard. How many trees is that altogether?
5. Paul ate 8 mangoes and 6 oranges over the weekend. How many fruits did he eat over the weekend?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I : Addition - Fun with Fruits