Hide all answersHide all answersView all answersView all answersPrintTry the Quiz
Darren was involved in 34 thefts last year and 56 thefts this year. His parrot helped him steal 38 diamonds last year and 57 diamonds this year. He rewarded the parrot with an elastic band and some nuts. The parrot stretched the elastic band which was 56 cm long by another 15 cm. The parrot then ate 34 nuts. There are still 145 nuts left in the cage. It cost 346 cents to feed the parrot last month. This month it cost 101 cents more.
1. In two years, how many diamonds did the parrot steal? Answer:Answer:95
2. In two years, how many thefts was the thief involved in? Answer:Answer:90
3. How many cents did it cost to feed the parrot for two months? Answer:Answer:793
4. With how many nuts did the thief reward the parrot? Answer:Answer:179
5. How many centimetres did the parrot stretch the elastic band to? Answer:Answer:71