Hide all answersHide all answersView all answersView all answersPrintTry the Quiz
Arthur was involved in 26 thefts last year and 80 thefts this year. His parrot helped him steal 18 diamonds last year and 57 diamonds this year. He rewarded the parrot with an elastic band and some nuts. The parrot stretched the elastic band which was 62 cm long by another 11 cm. The parrot then ate 25 nuts. There are still 177 nuts left in the cage. It cost 258 cents to feed the parrot last month. This month it cost 198 cents more.
1. In two years, how many diamonds did the parrot steal? Answer:Answer:75
2. In two years, how many thefts was the thief involved in? Answer:Answer:106
3. How many cents did it cost to feed the parrot for two months? Answer:Answer:714
4. With how many nuts did the thief reward the parrot? Answer:Answer:202
5. How many centimetres did the parrot stretch the elastic band to? Answer:Answer:73