Hide all answersHide all answersView all answersView all answersPrintTry the Quiz
Michael was involved in 73 thefts last year and 39 thefts this year. His parrot helped him steal 62 diamonds last year and 34 diamonds this year. He rewarded the parrot with an elastic band and some nuts. The parrot stretched the elastic band which was 96 cm long by another 16 cm. The parrot then ate 43 nuts. There are still 124 nuts left in the cage. It cost 400 cents to feed the parrot last month. This month it cost 134 cents more.
1. In two years, how many diamonds did the parrot steal? Answer:Answer:96
2. In two years, how many thefts was the thief involved in? Answer:Answer:112
3. How many cents did it cost to feed the parrot for two months? Answer:Answer:934
4. With how many nuts did the thief reward the parrot? Answer:Answer:167
5. How many centimetres did the parrot stretch the elastic band to? Answer:Answer:112