Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Quizzes are Fun!
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. A board game contains 60 redcoins, 52 green coins, and 15 white coins. How many coins are there in all?
2. Simon has a small library at home. He has174 books on History, 52 books on Geography, and 50 books on Science. How many books does he have altogether?
3. Mrs.Jackson delivered 252 letters in November, 281 letters in May, and 320 letters inFebruary. How many letters did she deliver in the three months?
4. For her new kitchen, Mrs Stewart bought a crockery set, a cutlery set and a pressure cooker. Each item cost $ 77 . How many dollars did she spend?
5. Last month, Jack worked for 196 hours, Greg worked for 138 hours, and Edward worked 30 hours more than Greg. How many hours did they work altogether?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Addition - More the Merrier!