Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Quizzes are Fun!
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. A board game contains 17 blackcoins, 26 white coins, and 28 blue coins. How many coins are there in all?
2. Moore has a small library at home. He has40 books on History, 199 books on Geography, and 174 books on Science. How many books does he have altogether?
3. Mrs.Buffet delivered 284 letters in March, 208 letters in April, and 313 letters inSeptember. How many letters did she deliver in the three months?
4. For her new kitchen, Mrs Anderson bought a crockery set, a cutlery set and a pressure cooker. Each item cost $ 51 . How many dollars did she spend?
5. Last month, Jack worked for 188 hours, Greg worked for 134 hours, and Edward worked 40 hours more than Greg. How many hours did they work altogether?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Addition - More the Merrier!