Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Quizzes are Fun!
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. A board game contains 56 greencoins, 42 black coins, and 35 yellow coins. How many coins are there in all?
2. Allen has a small library at home. He has20 books on History, 177 books on Geography, and 39 books on Science. How many books does he have altogether?
3. Mrs.Nelson delivered 309 letters in July, 286 letters in August, and 202 letters inNovember. How many letters did she deliver in the three months?
4. For her new kitchen, Mrs Buffet bought a crockery set, a cutlery set and a pressure cooker. Each item cost $ 70 . How many dollars did she spend?
5. Last month, Jack worked for 175 hours, Greg worked for 124 hours, and Edward worked 26 hours more than Greg. How many hours did they work altogether?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Addition - More the Merrier!