Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Quizzes are Fun!
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. A board game contains 38 whitecoins, 15 blue coins, and 52 red coins. How many coins are there in all?
2. Baker has a small library at home. He has137 books on History, 107 books on Geography, and 183 books on Science. How many books does he have altogether?
3. Mrs.Buffet delivered 300 letters in November, 276 letters in July, and 207 letters inAugust. How many letters did she deliver in the three months?
4. For her new kitchen, Mrs Hurt bought a crockery set, a cutlery set and a pressure cooker. Each item cost $ 58 . How many dollars did she spend?
5. Last month, Jack worked for 162 hours, Greg worked for 142 hours, and Edward worked 31 hours more than Greg. How many hours did they work altogether?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Addition - More the Merrier!