Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Fun with Animals
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Cheryl has 16 teddy bears. She gives away 7 of them to her best friend. How many teddy bears does she now have?
2. A pond contains 713 fish of which 74 are stationary. How many fish in the tank are moving?
3. There are 626 birds in a sanctuary of which 58 are red. How many birds are there of other colors?
4. A jungle has 421 deer. There are 217 spotted deer. How many deer do not have spots?
5. A magician starts with 22 rabbits and makes 9 rabbits vanish. How many rabbits remain?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Subtraction - Fun with Animals