Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Fun with Animals
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Sarah has 27 teddy bears. She gives away 17 of them to her best friend. How many teddy bears does she now have?
2. A pond contains 903 fish of which 57 are stationary. How many fish in the tank are moving?
3. There are 881 birds in a sanctuary of which 13 are green. How many birds are there of other colors?
4. A jungle has 557 deer. There are 253 spotted deer. How many deer do not have spots?
5. A magician starts with 20 rabbits and makes 5 rabbits vanish. How many rabbits remain?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Subtraction - Fun with Animals