Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Fun with Animals
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Cheryl has 32 teddy bears. She gives away 17 of them to her best friend. How many teddy bears does she now have?
2. A pond contains 538 fish of which 82 are stationary. How many fish in the tank are moving?
3. There are 357 birds in a sanctuary of which 96 are green. How many birds are there of other colors?
4. A jungle has 757 deer. There are 378 spotted deer. How many deer do not have spots?
5. A magician starts with 20 rabbits and makes 7 rabbits vanish. How many rabbits remain?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Subtraction - Fun with Animals