Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Fun with Animals
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Cheryl has 23 teddy bears. She gives away 14 of them to her best friend. How many teddy bears does she now have?
2. A pond contains 171 fish of which 93 are stationary. How many fish in the tank are moving?
3. There are 166 birds in a sanctuary of which 62 are blue. How many birds are there of other colors?
4. A jungle has 902 deer. There are 457 spotted deer. How many deer do not have spots?
5. A magician starts with 23 rabbits and makes 7 rabbits vanish. How many rabbits remain?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Subtraction - Fun with Animals