Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Fun with Animals
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Mr. Hickcleaned 13 of the 26 buses. How many are still to be cleaned?
2. It is possible to accommodate 173 cars in a parking lot. If 92 cars are already parked, how many more cars can fit?
3. A milk van started with 287 bottles of milk. It delivered 53 bottles. How many bottles are still to be delivered?
4. Darren has to repair 42 cabs. He has repaired 25. How many more does he have to repair?
5. There are 196 passengers in a train. If92 people get off at the station, how many passengers are still there in the train?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Subtraction - Fun with Vehicles