Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Fun with Animals
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Mr. Douglascleaned 15 of the 28 buses. How many are still to be cleaned?
2. It is possible to accommodate 103 cars in a parking lot. If 65 cars are already parked, how many more cars can fit?
3. A milk van started with 265 bottles of milk. It delivered 61 bottles. How many bottles are still to be delivered?
4. Jimmy has to repair 42 cabs. He has repaired 24. How many more does he have to repair?
5. There are 234 passengers in a train. If74 people get off at the station, how many passengers are still there in the train?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Subtraction - Fun with Vehicles