Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Fun with Animals
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Mr. Buffetcleaned 24 of the 39 buses. How many are still to be cleaned?
2. It is possible to accommodate 121 cars in a parking lot. If 39 cars are already parked, how many more cars can fit?
3. A milk van started with 282 bottles of milk. It delivered 37 bottles. How many bottles are still to be delivered?
4. John has to repair 35 cabs. He has repaired 18. How many more does he have to repair?
5. There are 181 passengers in a train. If71 people get off at the station, how many passengers are still there in the train?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Subtraction - Fun with Vehicles