Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Fun with Animals
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Mr. Allencleaned 19 of the 34 buses. How many are still to be cleaned?
2. It is possible to accommodate 69 cars in a parking lot. If 28 cars are already parked, how many more cars can fit?
3. A milk van started with 577 bottles of milk. It delivered 56 bottles. How many bottles are still to be delivered?
4. Michael has to repair 29 cabs. He has repaired 16. How many more does he have to repair?
5. There are 194 passengers in a train. If25 people get off at the station, how many passengers are still there in the train?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Subtraction - Fun with Vehicles