Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Fun with Toys
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Dianebought two dolls for $ 33 . She had $10 in her purse. How many dollars are left in her purse?
2. Cheryl has two dolls. The first doll is 63 cm tall and the second is 35 cm. What is the difference in their heights (in cm)?
3. Adamwent to play in the garden with 100 marbles. He returned home with 74 marbles. How many marbles did he lose?
4. Michael arranges 94 blocks in a tall stack. Accidentally, he drops48 blocks. How many blocks are still there in the stack?
5. Each day 881 cabs are made in a toy factory. Of these, 41 are defective. How many toy vehicles are not defective?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Subtraction - Fun with Toys