Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Fun with Toys
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Sarahbought two dolls for $ 49 . She had $24 in her purse. How many dollars are left in her purse?
2. Barbara has two dolls. The first doll is 69 cm tall and the second is 30 cm. What is the difference in their heights (in cm)?
3. Adamwent to play in the garden with 83 marbles. He returned home with 68 marbles. How many marbles did he lose?
4. Ronald arranges 76 blocks in a tall stack. Accidentally, he drops26 blocks. How many blocks are still there in the stack?
5. Each day 869 buses are made in a toy factory. Of these, 11 are defective. How many toy vehicles are not defective?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Subtraction - Fun with Toys