Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Fun with Toys
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Barbarabought two dolls for $ 74 . She had $25 in her purse. How many dollars are left in her purse?
2. Debbie has two dolls. The first doll is 55 cm tall and the second is 17 cm. What is the difference in their heights (in cm)?
3. Markwent to play in the garden with 45 marbles. He returned home with 33 marbles. How many marbles did he lose?
4. Warren arranges 96 blocks in a tall stack. Accidentally, he drops50 blocks. How many blocks are still there in the stack?
5. Each day 731 vans are made in a toy factory. Of these, 33 are defective. How many toy vehicles are not defective?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Subtraction - Fun with Toys