Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Fun with Toys
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Sarahbought two dolls for $ 90 . She had $29 in her purse. How many dollars are left in her purse?
2. Barbara has two dolls. The first doll is 56 cm tall and the second is 45 cm. What is the difference in their heights (in cm)?
3. Jimmywent to play in the garden with 109 marbles. He returned home with 40 marbles. How many marbles did he lose?
4. Darren arranges 73 blocks in a tall stack. Accidentally, he drops46 blocks. How many blocks are still there in the stack?
5. Each day 563 cars are made in a toy factory. Of these, 23 are defective. How many toy vehicles are not defective?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Subtraction - Fun with Toys