Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Invitations were sent to 115 relatives for a family get-together. Only 99 relatives came. How many relatives did not come?
2. There are five members in Jimmy's family. Their total weight is 280 kg. His own weight is 35 kg. How many kilograms do the other four members weigh?
3. Mr. Moore will be 71 next year. His son is 33 years younger than him. How many years old is his son at present?
4. A family party has 93 adults, 26 boys, and 26 girls. How many more adults are there at the party than children?
5. For Christmas, Mr. Lee gave $128 to his two sons. He gave $98 to the elder son. How many dollars did he give the younger son?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Subtraction - Family Fun