Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Invitations were sent to 87 relatives for a family get-together. Only 62 relatives came. How many relatives did not come?
2. There are five members in Adam's family. Their total weight is 323 kg. His own weight is 41 kg. How many kilograms do the other four members weigh?
3. Mr. Gates will be 67 next year. His son is 26 years younger than him. How many years old is his son at present?
4. A family party has 115 adults, 22 boys, and 23 girls. How many more adults are there at the party than children?
5. For Christmas, Mr. Smith gave $128 to his two sons. He gave $93 to the elder son. How many dollars did he give the younger son?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Subtraction - Family Fun