Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Invitations were sent to 92 relatives for a family get-together. Only 76 relatives came. How many relatives did not come?
2. There are five members in Gary's family. Their total weight is 362 kg. His own weight is 50 kg. How many kilograms do the other four members weigh?
3. Mr. Hurt will be 60 next year. His son is 26 years younger than him. How many years old is his son at present?
4. A family party has 133 adults, 26 boys, and 25 girls. How many more adults are there at the party than children?
5. For Christmas, Mr. Martin gave $101 to his two sons. He gave $56 to the elder son. How many dollars did he give the younger son?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Subtraction - Family Fun