Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Invitations were sent to 64 relatives for a family get-together. Only 50 relatives came. How many relatives did not come?
2. There are five members in Arthur's family. Their total weight is 249 kg. His own weight is 44 kg. How many kilograms do the other four members weigh?
3. Mr. Buffet will be 72 next year. His son is 35 years younger than him. How many years old is his son at present?
4. A family party has 127 adults, 23 boys, and 27 girls. How many more adults are there at the party than children?
5. For Christmas, Mr. Nelson gave $106 to his two sons. He gave $84 to the elder son. How many dollars did he give the younger son?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Subtraction - Family Fun