Home > Quiz Games > Math > Word Problems Level II Print Preview
Hide all answers
View all answers
Try the Quiz
1. Invitations were sent to 106 relatives for a family get-together. Only 81 relatives came. How many relatives did not come?
2. There are five members in Paul's family. Their total weight is 359 kg. His own weight is 45 kg. How many kilograms do the other four members weigh?
3. Mr. Douglas will be 63 next year. His son is 26 years younger than him. How many years old is his son at present?
4. A family party has 64 adults, 17 boys, and 19 girls. How many more adults are there at the party than children?
5. For Christmas, Mr. Moore gave $118 to his two sons. He gave $93 to the elder son. How many dollars did he give the younger son?
Try the Quiz : Math Word Problems I: Subtraction - Family Fun